Durable driveshafts and driveline components for self-propelled farm equipment, implements and attachments
Since 1950, Neapco has specialized in designing and producing engineered driveline products for self-propelled farm machines, implements, attachments and material handling equipment. These agricultural and lawn-and-garden applications include input drives to the implements and attachments, as well as the drivelines and driveline components within the equipment itself.
Neapco supplies all major farm equipment manufacturers, including CNH, John Deere, Agco and others, with engineered products to solve their unique agricultural market application requirements.
Neapco’s broad experience with other products and markets — in particular, the diverse size and power parameters in small and light vehicle, commercial, construction and industrial applications — provides the necessary background to develop innovative solutions for all types of agricultural machines.
- Forage harvesters
- Mower conditioners (sickle bar and rotary knife)
- Hay balers (small, large, rectangular and round)
- Manure spreaders (solid and liquid)
- Lagoon agitators and pumps (liquid manure and water)
- Planters, grain grinders and mixers
- Silo unloaders, feeders and conveyers
- Stationary pumps and feed mixers
- Crop-cutting and gathering units (headers, platforms, pickup and row crop units)
- Auxiliary processing or handling units (straw spreader, unloading auger)
- Small garden and utility tractor drives for lawn-care implements, snow blowers and rotary tillers and brushes
- Deck and implement drives for zero-turn-radius (ZTR) commercial mowers
- Engine drives
- Front accessory PTO drives
- Power transmission drives (4WD tractors)
Neapco agricultural products